Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Special words


I'm not big into using a lot of random sayings on my cards. If it doesn't apply to the situation for which the card is being sent, I just don't like it. However, when you happen to have a situation where the (random) saying fits, then it's like getting a home run! This beauty of a card is going out to a family member who I think will appreciate it. I can't believe how easy it is to use the Just Believe stamp set - it is so simple all on its own.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Just Believe, All occasions(?) (Level 3 hostess set)
Cardstock: Sahara sand, Early espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Marina Mist, Early espresso
Other Stuff: Beautiful wings embosslit, Basic pearls, Marina mist ribbon, mini glue dots, nestie (shhhh)

1 comment:

  1. Karla,
    I love the little butterflies. So cute!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete