Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scary spiders


Tonight we went to my mom's house for dinner and swimming - nothing new there. Then my husband notices a big spider on mom's back porch - a black widow!!!! Well . . . okay, mom says. I'll call the pest people on Monday and have them come out. Then she asks hubby to take an old lounge chair to the garage so it can be thrown out, and he finds TWO MORE black widow spiders!!!!!!! (The chair stayed where it was!)
So tonight's card is in 'honor' of my mom's black widow spiders, who seem to think that her back yard is the perfect place to live. And by the way, my mom's backyard is in no way creepy, other than the fact that poisonous spiders like to live there.

All supplies from Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Dark & Dreary, Medallion, Wonderfully worn
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Cherry cobbler
Ink: Basic black, White craft
Other Stuff: Black satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment