Monday, August 23, 2010

Have you seen my mojo?


I swear, I had it just a few days ago. All of a sudden - poof! - it's gone again. I think I had about half a dozen different card ideas tonight and couldn't get any of them onto paper. Nothing seemed right. Even this card isn't quite right - there are two stamp pads that I don't currently own, and of course I needed one of them tonight (Very Vanilla). I settled and used Whisper White but it just wasn't quite the same. My thought is that the Just Believe stamp set is so pretty I could do just about anything with it and it would be okay. I'm just hoping that my mojo only wanted the night off, and not more than that!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Just Believe
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Newsprint DSP
Ink: Whisper white, Basic Black
Other Stuff: Very vanilla & Basic black ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment