Friday, August 27, 2010

An oldie but goodie


Hee hee hee, I meant the title for the stamp set, but now that I think about it I suppose it could apply to the card recipient, my brother-in-law, as well. Loads of Love is one of those stamp sets that I hope they keep around forever because it always works for guys, which is not easy to do. I got my brand new watercolor pencils in this afternoon and I LOVE how easy they are to use with the aquapainter - no fuss and no mess! I may have to make a bunch of these in all different truck colors since I live in Texas and just about everyone has a pickup truck.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Dotted lines jumbo wheel
Cardstock: Real red, Pacific Point, Pumpkin pie, Whisper white, watercolor paper
Ink: Stazon black, Real red jumbo cartridge
Other Stuff: Watercolor pencils, Aquapainter, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Square lattice EF, Silver pencil (prisma)

No comments:

Post a Comment