Thursday, August 26, 2010

Accordian fold birthday


Little girl is going to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Sunday, so I decided to get ahead of the game and make a birthday card more than 5 minutes before we're set to leave for the party. In the back of my mind I've been wanting to try some of the accordian fold flowers that have been popping up lately, and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity. These flowers are super-simple to make and I think they make quite the statement. This card will probably get delivered on the package, and not in an envelope, because it is quite bulky, but for a little girl's birthday I think it's totally okay. These little flowers would be really cute on some birthday party favors . . . hmmmm, the wheels are turning . . .

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Birthday whimsy (retired), Punched posies, Itty bitty bits
Cardstock: Rose red, So Saffron, Island oasis DSP
Ink: Tempting turquoise, rose red
Other Stuff: Itty bitty punch pack, Itty bitty buttons, glue dots, crystal effects

No comments:

Post a Comment