Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Creative color combo


Tonight's card is something a bit out there for me. I saw a card in a gallery somewhere that used the Vintage wallpaper embossing folder and highlighted it with some ink, so I decided to try that too. Flipping through my color coach I came across this color combo (Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Old Olive) and I think it looks rich. I'm digging it for fall!
And on that note, let's hope that fall is at least thinking about showing up at some point here in North Texas. For the first time in 18 days (I think), we didn't hit 100 degrees today!!!! Let's celebrate!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Cardstock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze
Ink: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Other Stuff: Vintage wallpaper EF, Old Olive ribbon, Scallop border punch, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment