Sunday, August 8, 2010

Posh baby


Tonight's card is one of those cards that is an interpretation of a style and a look that I appreciate and like, but don't think I could ever actually pull off for something like a nursery, for example. When I was pregnant with my daughter and dreaming of nurseries and pink, I thought long and hard about a pink & black nursery. It looked so posh and chic and dramatic. But when it came down to it, that's just not me (or my daughter - although she's got the drama part down pat). But I like the look, and I wanted to try it on a small scale with this card. I used the new in-color Blushing Bride with basic black (I've been dying to try the pleated ribbon look!). If you get the chance, get the In-color paper pack that is a level 1 hostess gift - it's awesome!!!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Animal Stories
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Black, Blushing bride DSP (hostess)
Ink: Blushing bride
Other Stuff: Black satin ribbon, Scallop trim border & scallop trim corner punches, Perfect details texturz plate, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment