Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On the green


The ladybug invites are done (yay!) so I got to play for a little bit tonight. I brought out one of my new single stamps, On the Green. It's been so hot for the past couple weeks that my poor hubby hasn't been able to get out on the golf course lately (shhhh . . . but I think it's made him kind of crabby). This card was super-simple to make - just a little coloring with my markers. I was looking through some of the old sketch challenges on Splitcoast when I was trying to put this card together, and I see a lot of different possibilities for this one stamp . . .

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: On the Green
Cardstock: Whisper white, Night of navy, Garden green, Cherry cobbler
Ink: None
Other Stuff: Markers (Not quite navy, Garden green, Cherry cobbler, Basic Black), Metallic brads, mat pack, Perfect Details texturz plate

No comments:

Post a Comment