Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Blatant CASE


Well, my creative mojo has yet to return, so I had to resort to a blatant CASE (Copy And Steal Everything) from the new Holiday Mini that debuts September 1. This card is a copy of a picture frame that they used with decor elements, but it's pretty obvious that I stole their idea. That's okay though - it's a pretty cool idea, IMO! For some reason I'm really into Halloween stuff this year - we got a costume catalog in the mail and my kiddos can spend whole minutes going through the pictures, deciding what they want to be, changing their minds on almost every page. I guess their enthusiasm is contagious!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Dark & Dreary, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Whisper white, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
Other Stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment