Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Monochromatic


Honestly, most of the time I don't have the discipline I think it takes to make a monochromatic card. It takes a lot of restraint for me to not add in another color for some pop. But the Just Believe stamp set is soooo gorgeous that I just needed to leave it alone and let that focal image be the star. There's something very elegant about the monochromatic look, so hopefully I got that across tonight.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Just Believe, En Francais
Cardstock: Early espresso, Crumb cake, Soft suede, whisper white
Ink: White craft, Crumb cake (stamped off once on circle image), Early espresso (marker), Soft suede
Other Stuff: White embossing powder, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, basic pearls

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for stepping outside your comfort zone! It really paid off -- the card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete