Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling cozy


Okay, I'm not really feeling that cozy. I'm really sick of the heat and summer in general. I'm ready for the crisp-ness of fall and football! I'm living vicariously through my stamping right now with all of these Holiday Mini previews. Tonight's card is from yet another new set called Fireside Christmas (or something very close to that . . . I don't have the catalog right in front of me). It's another set that is perfect for those of us who like to color. The sentiment is from the Boughs and Bows (??? my brain is fried tonight) set. I don't know what's gotten into me with the Designer Series paper - now that I actually use it I just can't get enough of it!!!!! The Deck the Halls paper is so so so fabulous - I'm totally in love with it and I'm not even a 'vintage' girl.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Fireside Christmas, Boughs & Bows
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Other Stuff: Markers, Blender pens, Scallop oval punch, Champagne mist shimmer spritz, gold paint pen (non SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment