Saturday, August 7, 2010

Woo hoo!!!!


Well folks, here it is: Blog Post #100!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!? Today is just a milestone day all the way around: my 100th blog post AND my first in-home workshop. Whew. I'm beat. But in a good way. Despite all the activity today, I still have a card for you (I cheated though - I made this a few days ago, figuring I wouldn't have a lot of time today to make my own cards)
This design is not really unique - I've seen several permutations of this type of design, but I think it's pretty and worth sharing. The rose is from 5th avenue floral and I used Riding hood red & cherry cobbler with my aquapainter to fill in the color. The colors are pretty dramatic, especially for me, but today was a big day deserving of a little drama!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:5th Avenue Floral, En Francais, Wonderfully worn
Cardstock: Whisper white, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Ink: Riding hood red, Cherry cobbler, Basic Gray
Other Stuff: White embossing powder, Aquapainter, little leaves sizzlit, Silver foil smooch spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment