Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finally!


I have finally made a card using the Cheep Talk stamp set that I actually like!!! This set is so cute, and yet I have had such a problem making something that I like with it. I have literally made a dozen 'reject' cards that end up on the floor of my scrapbook room. But the stars have aligned and with this awesome, random color combo (Not quite Navy, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso) I have a card I'm proud of!!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Cheep Talk, Itty Bitty Bits
Cardstock: Whisper white, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Other Stuff: Old Olive ribbon, Itty Bitty Punches, Dimensionals (on the leaves), Marker (for the fake stitching)

1 comment:

  1. I want to frame this and hang it on my family room wall....it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete