Saturday, September 11, 2010

Regional Convention Recap




I'm back from my wonderful day at the Stampin'Up! Regional Convention on Friday, and I thought I'd share some of the pictures from the day. I went with my upline, Pam Lewis, and we had a great time. There were a lot of wonderful presentations with some great ideas that I'll be sharing with you over time with some new cards I hope to make. I brought my brand-new Idea Book that we made at Stamp Club this week and I took 3 or 4 pages of notes to help me remember all that I saw. I think that I'm finally convinced that I need the fabric that Stampin'Up! is now selling. Shelli made a really darling little card holder out of the fabric that I thought had a lot of potential. She used it to hold a few notecards in her bag, but I thought it could be a beautiful Kindle holder too. My mommom will be down to visit this fall at some point so I may have to have her help me sew, but Shelli made it sound so easy I might just try on my own. She also made some adorable cards using the fabric, and not only did it look beautiful and give the cards a whole extra layer of texture, but it would go a lot further than a piece of Designer Series Paper!!! I'm sold!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time, Karla! I can't wait to see all that you have learned.

    ReplyDelete