Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting started


Well folks, I know it's only September, but I think it's time we start really thinking about Christmas cards, if you do that sort of thing. Tonight's card is one that I think would be relatively easy to mass produce. The card layout is one that I copied from a swap I received at the regional convention, but whoever came up with the swap didn't put her name on it. This design would be very economical for mass production, because each one is only 1/4 of a sheet of cardstock; you lift the flap and the sentiment and signatures could be underneath. The snowflakes were cut out using my BigShot and the Northern Frost strip, which would also be easy to crank out a bunch and mass-produce. And no snowflake card would be complete without some sparkle - I used the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz for a hint of glitz.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Four the Holidays, Confetti
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Whisper white, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Marina Mist, Bashful blue
Other Stuff: Top Note die, 1/8" Marina Mist ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment