Thursday, September 16, 2010

Haunted House!!






Here it is! The debut of my labor of love, the Haunted House. While it was a labor of love for me, it doesn't have to be for you: I'm offering a class to make this house and let you in on all the secrets I figured out through lots of trial and error. The class will be held on Sunday October 10 from 1-4 pm at my house in Plano. Everything you need to complete the house as shown is included in the price of only $20!!!! There is a limited window to sign up though: since I need to order the houses, I need to have RSVPs and payment by October 1. You can contact me either by leaving a comment on this blog with your contact info, or you can send me a private message via email or through my account on Splitcoast (username there is kamigh). I have a feeling this will fill up fast so get your seat while you can!!! It's sure to be a spooktacular class!

No comments:

Post a Comment