Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Swaps




Hi all - I have been working super-hard up in my scrapbook room, really concentrating and trying to put together my Haunted House and make it look spooky and, well, haunted. With all that work, I am sad to say that I have nothing that I'm ready to reveal yet . . . but it will be ready soon, promise! Instead, tonight I am going to share some of the lovely swaps that I received from some very talented ladies at the Stampin'Up! regional convention this past weekend.
The top card was created by Anita Watson - isn't that pirate spooky when used for Halloween? The middle card was made by Janet Rohde. I love how she used Crystal Effects on the spider's eyes to give some dimension. And finally, the third card was made by Jennifer Cotton. I'm not sure if you can tell or not from the picture, but she used some glitter to give the witch's hat and shoes some sparkle - even a witch likes to get a little glamorous now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment