Friday, September 24, 2010

Easy elegant Christmas


I totally love tonight's card. It was super-easy, didn't take a lot of supplies, and I think it's beau-ti-ful!!! This is going to be on the short list for my own Christmas cards. At regionals, someone had a tip to put rhinestones or pearls around the edge of the medallion punch to jazz it up. I thought that this was a great idea until I counted the dots and realized that it would take 34 rhinestones or pearls!!!! That might work for one really special card, but certainly not for mass production! So I put my thinking cap on and decided to try out my Smooch Accent Ink - LOVE IT!!!! (Although I think it's kind of hard to see in the picture, but I promise it's gorgeous!!!)

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Medallion, Word Play
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other Stuff: Cherry Cobbler & Always Artichoke markers, Silver Fox Smooch Accent Ink, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, 1 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, Bow Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment