Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September Stamp Club #2 and Swap


Quick post tonight - I had to finish a couple extra swaps that I forgot I had cut out, since I'm heading over to the regional Stampin'Up! convention in Fort Worth tomorrow night!!!! I've been holding out on you with this card - this is one of my convention swaps and I've been working on this for the past couple weeks. I also used it for my stamp club last night 'cause I think it's so stinkin' cute! The spider is not my original idea - I was browsing online through some old Stampin'Up! magazines (one of the perks of being a demo - they give you a magazine each month!) and I saw something very similar to my spider in there. The legs are made out of the photo corners punch!! Probably no post tomorrow since I'll be heading over to Cowtown . . . back with a regional convention update this weekend!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin pie
Ink: Whisper white craft, Basic Black
Other Stuff: Spider Web EF, 1/2" and 1 1/2" circle punches, Photo corners punch, Word Window & Modern label punches, google eyes, sponge, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this card! TOO cute (even if I don't like spiders!)! I can't wait to hear about your convention!

    ReplyDelete