Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to work


Well, well, well . . . I think that some of you may have missed me while I took a few days off from blogging:-) Hubby bought me a Kindle for my birthday, and I spent this whole weekend with my nose in my new digital book. I got NOTHING done on the home front. The little time I spent in my scrapbook room, when I could bear to drag myself away from my 'book,' I spent working on my haunted house (it's worth coming back every day to check to see when I debut that baby - she's gonna be a beauty!)
I did manage to make this one card to share with y'all. I got the inspiration for this card from an ad from PaperCrafts magazine from a year or two ago. There's a lot of doodling on this card, which is not something I normally do. But it seemed to be the only way to get this card to look the way I wanted it to look. It's fun and kinda quirky, which is why I put the orange mat off-center - that's my attempt to keep with the quirky theme. And these colors, whaddya think? I'm loving them together - Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Crumb Cake . . . if nothing else, they sound yummy!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Whisper white, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Early espresso, Tangerine Tango
Other Stuff: Markers (Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Crumb Cake), Oval punch, Scallop oval punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment