Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still trying


I'm in a bit of a slump (again! I know!) but I'm working my way through it. Right now my favorite stamp set is the one we got at regionals: Day of Gratitude. Fall is thisclose to coming to Texas; you can feel it in the air in the morning but it disappears by lunchtime. But it's getting closer and putting me in the mood for fall colors. I decided to stick with the yellow-orange-brown theme again tonight, and I think that the results are quite a bit different than yesterday.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Cardstock: whisper white, Daffodil delight, chocolate chip, Greenhouse gala DSP
Ink: Daffodil delight, Chocolate chip, Pumpkin pie
Other Stuff: chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon (retired), Stamp-a-ma-jig, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment