Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More for fall


Tonight's card is a quickie that I think with a little more time has some serious potential. One of the little tips I learned at the Stampin'Up! regional was to ink up a stamp and then spritz some Smooch Spritz on the stamp and then stamp. It sounds like it would be a big huge mess since the smooch spritz has a tendency to spray every which way. Actually, it's not too bad, and I think that the end result is beau-ti-ful! I coulda done a bit better job, as I may have smooched a little too much and it smeared just a tad, but it's bowling night so my stamping time is short tonight. I think you get the gist of it. The color combo came from my handy dandy color coach, and I got to use my brand new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch - get used to that one because I have a feeling you're going to be seeing that a lot on my cards!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Day of Gratitude, Confetti
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red, More Mustard
Other Stuff: Gold glow smooch spritz, Color catcher, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment