Thursday, September 23, 2010

Well Owl Be


The owl punch was not high on my original wish list when I got the new Stampin' Up! catalog in July. But people have been making and posting such cute things using that punch that I decided I had to have it too. I'm so glad I have it now! The punch has a lot of bits and pieces to it, but it goes together pretty quickly and it's oh-so-cute!!!! As an added bonus I got to use the Cheep Talk stamp set too, which for some reason is always a challenge for me. And of course I took out my handy Color Coach to come up with the color combination of Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Pumpkin Pie . . . yummy!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Cheep Talk, Itty Bitty Bits
Cardstock: Whisper white, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive DSP, Pumpkin Pie DSP, Rich Razzleberry DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Other Stuff: Owl Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals, mini glue dots, stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment