Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flourishes for Christmas


I'm in the 'tweaking' stages with my haunted house, but it's getting to the point where it's driving me a little bit "batty" (ha ha!) so I had to push that stuff aside for a few minutes and make something, anything, that is not Halloween haunted house-related. I didn't have a lot of time left tonight so I decided to change up a card design that I've already made and make it Christmasy. I showed you a card similar to this on my blog in early August so for tonight's version I just changed the colors and added in the "Merry Christmas" stamp from the Delightful Decorations stamp set. This is a simple but elegant Christmas card that would be easy to mass produce, if you do that sort of thing.

Announcement! In addition to my Halloween Haunted House workshop (Sunday October 10 - details to follow very soon!), I'm planning a Fall-themed Stamp-a-Stack, likely to be held on a Thursday evening in early October. More details and a picture to follow soon, but keep your calendars handy . . .

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Delightful Decorations
Cardstock: Whisper white, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Sahara Sand
Other Stuff: 3/4" circle punch, Basic Rhinestones, Scallop border punch, crimper, dimensional, Silver Sharpie

No comments:

Post a Comment