Wednesday, May 5, 2010

If you can't take the heat . . .


then you should get out of the bowling alley! Tonight was bowling (date) night and boy oh boy was it hot in there. It hit 90 today in Texas and it felt it inside. It must have worked for our team because we won all three games (woo hoo!).
Since I came home hot and somewhat sweaty, it made me think of this card that I made this week for a lady at work who is retiring. This card is kind of abstract, but I think you can get the feel of the beach and the ocean with it. The lady that is retiring is an avid boogie-boarder (I am not making this up). She goes to a wave pool somewhere and enters contests and apparently does very well and takes it all very seriously. She has a large carrying case for her boogie board and everything (she brought it to work one time and I had to ask). So of course she had to get a card with the beach, if not waves, on it. Come to think of it, I should try a card with waves sometime. I'll have to add that to my idea book. Stay cool my friends.


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Gina K
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
Other Stuff: Markers, Brayer, White gel pen, Blue Rhinestones, Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment