Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CASE of Zindorf


Today's card is totally and completely copied from Michelle Zindorf. Let me get that out there right now so no one mistakenly thinks that I came up with this beauty on my own. But really, it IS beautiful! To me, this is the most perfect anniversary card you could give (not that I send a lot of them, but I sure do like making this one). I'll tell you what though - this card is HARD to make. There are a lot of steps and it takes a long time (visit Michelle's blog to see what I mean - no need for me to re-hash it all here).
I used to think that all brayered cards take a long time, and that's really not the case. So don't let this card fool you and scare you away from brayering if you haven't tried it yet. It's really one of my most favorite things to do with cards now. It doesn't always work out the way I want it to, but when it does I'm usually pretty darn happy with the results, even if they're not quite a 'Zindorf.' TFL and I'll see you back here soon!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Ocean commotion
Cardstock: Whisper white, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Not Quite navy
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Not Quite navy
Other Stuff: Brayer, Versamark inkpad and marker, clear embossing powder, black marker, acetate for reverse image stamp, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment