Monday, May 10, 2010

As promised . . .


Here's the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day after she sneakily found the other card I made for her on splitcoast! I used the 5th avenue floral rose, which when you cut it out can really make any card pop. The background is the most versatile stamp set I think I own, Baroque Motifs. To fancy it up I used some gold American Crafts paper and punched out some photo corners. Then I just added some bling, because what card is complete without it??????
Not much else to tell tonight - the wind is howling and I'm a little preoccupied because there were some tornadoes up in Oklahoma, which is a little too close for comfort for me. Hope you all have a great evening and are snuggled up inside!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: 5th Avenue Floral, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, whisper white, gold (AC), DSP, Pretty in Pink
Ink: ????
Other Stuff: bling, Sizzix texture plate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla, my name is Mary Ellen cop[e & I am a su demo I bought the bow easy ( as I am challenged to make bows as well) Do you by chance have the directions for using the bow easy If so could you e mail me at www.maryellenscrapbook@charter.net. Thanks in advance for any wisdom you can pass on Happy Stamping Blessings Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete