Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!





I am a lucky lady. I'm sharing some pics of the beautiful flowers I got for Mother's day from my wonderful family who treats me so well. Being a mom is a really really hard job but worth all the worry and sleepless nights and potty breaks just as soon as you sit down for a hot meal. Today I got to go out to lunch with 4 generations of fabulous women: my mommom, my mom, my sister (and her boyfriend), and my little girl (Hubby and son stayed home because at 19 months, it is just too much to ask for son to behave for longer than, oh, 3 minutes). It was such a nice lunch and I was SO PROUD of my daughter. She's 3 and lunch took a looooong time and she did great. No meltdowns, only 2 potty breaks which were both legit, and enough sweetness and love to fill us all up.
I couldn't let the day go without at least one card. I originally made this for my mom and posted it on splitcoast, thinking that she wouldn't find it on there, but I would be wrong. So I had to make another card for her, which I'll post later this week. I'll have to save this card for next year. It's so pretty (IMO) that maybe I'll change the colors a bit and make it into a birthday card. Gotta go stick that in my idea book. Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Other Stuff: Beautiful wings embosslit, Word window and Modern label punches, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment