Friday, April 30, 2010

Teacher Appreciation



So apparently next week is Teacher Appreciation Week. Things have changed since I was in school, but this seems to be a big deal. So of course I got to work and made some teacher appreciation gifts, which were actually pretty fun and not hard at all. The hardest part was finding all the different components, but even that wasn't too bad since I left work a little early today:-) I totally copied this project from a video I saw on Dawn Griffith's blog (she's amazing). I think that these are going to make awesome Christmas presents for work so I'm glad I tried them now. They are easy to make in bulk (I made 10 of them in less than an hour tonight) and I think they will actually be useful - can't beat that combo!
Not sure if I'll be able to post anything tomorrow - my 7 year old niece is coming over to spend the night so I may be kind of busy with three little ones! Hope you have a great weekend and I'll check back soon!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Cheep talk
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, retired DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Other Stuff: Post-it pads, Terrifically Tacky Tape, 4 x 6 picture frame (dollar store), RSVP pens, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, scallop circle punch, stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment