Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm back!!


Hi Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! It was sunny but windy here in the Big D. The fam and I had a great weekend except that my poor mums is sick. She was away for a good portion of last week and came home sick, sick, sick. So I'm sending her some love with this post as well. Hope you're feeling better today Mamacita! (I'm not Spanish or Hispanic but I call my mom "Mamacita" a lot - maybe it's the Texas influence?!?!)
I had a great weekend getting a lot of stuff done while still having some fun. We took the kids to TWO free carnivals this weekend (one at our preschool and one at my daughter's gym), had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner (missed you mom!), and spent some Toys'R'Us giftcards getting the kids some summer toys. AND my house is (still!) clean, the laundry is done, and my scrap/stamp area is somewhat picked up. I also was able to get a few projects done this weekend that I'll be able to share with you throughout the week. It's always nice to have a few things ready to go so I don't have to try and create, photograph, and blog everything each night.
Today's card is one of those things that has been sitting on my desk waiting to be finished. A few months ago my mom and I went to a stamp convention and I got this cute set of 'Purse' stamps that I immediately came home and colored with my prismas. And then I sat them on my shelf in front of me. So today I decided to finish it and allow one of these colored pictures to finally grow up into a card. I love the little rhinestones on the ribbon tag. I have a little wheel of these teeny tiny rhinestones in different colors that I stick on everything. I know I got them at the Great American Scrapbook convention a couple years ago, but there's nothing to identify them on the wheel, so that's all I know. I'll have to take a picture of it one of these days and see if anyone can identify the source for me.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Darcie's Stamps
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, BasicGrey Lemonade
Ink: Stazon black
Other Stuff: Prismas, OMS, retired SU ribbon, nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment