Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a process . . .


Working on this blog, even for the short time I've been doing it, has been teaching me things. Things about myself. Things that I think I knew but tried to ignore. Things such as a)I don't get enough sleep if I'm disorganized b)I like to start projects but not finish them and c)I'm kind of a mess when I get creative. None of these are great things that you would like to publicize about yourself but they sure are coming through loud and clear to me as I try to put a picture up on this blog every day. I guess I should take this as a good learning process to help me better myself. At least that's what I tell myself.
Today's card is one of my 'old standbys' that I can use for a lot of different occasions. I saw something like it somewhere on Splitcoast but I have modified it, I'm sure. It's just neat and clean and sends whatever message I want to send at that moment. Kind of like how I'd like to be.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Cardstock:Old Olive, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Pacific point, Chocolate chip
Other Stuff: Word window and Modern label punches, bow easy, ribbon, cuttlebug swiss dots folder, stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment