Wednesday, April 21, 2010



Hi everyone! Today is going to be a quick post - Wednesday is hubby and I's date night (we are in a bowling league) and I'm going to the Mavs playoff game tonight AFTER BOWLING!!! I'm really living la vida loca with that - out late on a work night!!! But who can pass up playoff tickets with a great friend?!?! Not me, I'll tell you that! So I'm just going to share a card I made a few weeks ago for a birthday. It's pretty, but there's really no story to go with it. Enjoy and GO MAVS!!!
Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Roller, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich razzleberry, Old Olive, going Gray
Other Stuff: Pearls, Sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment