Friday, April 16, 2010

Bold Bright Birthday


My three year old daughter Katie gets to go to a birthday party for her friend 'Larry'(not her real name) on Saturday. Larry and Katie have known each other since they were literally 6 weeks old. Both girls are super-smart and have fun together at preschool. (Although I have to thank Larry for introducing Katie to the 'snow witch' who supposedly lives in the tv and terrified Katie during the night for most of the winter - the imaginations of smart 3 year olds!)
Regardless, I had to make Larry a special birthday card. I am one of those people that never really used the Bold Brights collection, but after this card I may have to reconsider (at least for the short time that they're left as we know it). This card came together so easily and I have to say I think it's super-cute. Just like Larry.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Cardstock: Whisper White, Gable Green
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Gable Green, Pink Passion
Other Stuff: Markers, Pop dots, Ribbon (Michaels), Green glitter pen (source unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment