Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rained out


Tonight we were supposed to be at an outdoor concert at an amphitheatre about a mile from our house. Hubby's been monitoring a huge line of thunderstorms all day but we kept hoping for the best. We packed up the kids and the car and headed on over to the concert. We lasted about 35 minutes before we let the rain win - boo! But that's what you do when you have little kids and can't let them get pneumonia (again).
Today's card was made with my very first Stampin' Up set I ever bought - She's All That. I LOVE this set! I colored her with markers and then cut out a piece of DSP for her dress. I saw something like this on Splitcoast so it's not an original idea but unfortunately I can't tell you whose idea it was. If it's yours and you're reading this, let me know and I'll give you credit :-)

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: She's All That, Whimsy wheel
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, retired DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Other Stuff: Markers, Nesties, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment