Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Today was a rainy, dreary, gray day here in Texas. Hubby didn't get to go golfing as planned, so we decided to do some long-overdue spring cleaning. We got out the steam cleaner and got to work. Now it's Sunday evening and the floors are clean, rooms are picked up (an important prerequisite for cleaning the rugs!), laundry is done and kiddos are clean and sleeping like the little angels that I know they can be. This makes me happy. Since I'm relaxed and happy, I decided to pull out my colored pencils and color, which also makes me happy. There's just something about coloring, and glitter, and fun paper, that just works for me right now. Hopefully this feeling (and my clean house) will last all week! Have a great Monday and I'll 'see' you soon!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Inkadinkado Duet and Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Cardstock: Ballet Blue and Sugar Rush (BasicGrey)
Ink: Black Stazon
Other Stuff: Prismacolor pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits (OMS), Nesties, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Dimensionals, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen and Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Orange Rhinestones (source unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment