Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another quick note


Hi all! Sorry but this is going to be another quick post today. Last night was a late night for me since I went to the Mavs playoff game. My friend Michelle and I had an awesome time even though the Mavs lost :-(
Today's card was one of those things that just comes together as you're sitting there, when nothing else is quite working. I had colored this image months ago, and I pulled out some patterned paper for another project I was working on and I found this Origins paper pack by BasicGrey and thought of these little sunflowers. Today's Ways to Use it Challenge (WT267) on Splitcoast was to use different patterned paper, so there you go. The sketch actually came from the Go To Sketches magazine that PaperCrafts magazine just published.
I think I may take part of the weekend off from blogging, just so I can get my scrapbook/stamp area cleaned up and get rejuvinated (sp?). Between being sick with a cough last week and staying up late to post this blog, I'm getting a little worn out and I think it's showing in the projects I'm attempting these past few days. So bear with me and I'll be back soon!

Stamps: A flower for all seasons
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa
Paper: Origins (BasicGrey)
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment