Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The list is growing . . .


Today was an exciting day because I got my goodies that I ordered from Stamp club this month. Since I've been on this brayering kick, I ordered a lot of stamp pads. And I've also been participating in challenges, which helps me come up with cards that are actually my own creations, and not copied from someone else (at least not intentionally!) The idea for today's card was all my own, but somehow it seems like I needed another color paper to go with it, and of course I didn't have any, and of course it's one that's going to be retiring soon. So my list of what I have to get at stamp club in the next 2 months is growing and growing. I tend to be a glass-half-full kind of gal, so I'm going to look at this as 'How great is it that I'm up in my scrapbook area creating all these wonderful things and using my supplies' instead of thinking of myself as a compulsive hoarder. At least that's what I'll tell myself when I place that big order next month :-)

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Asian Artistry, Teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Whisper white, Close to Cocoa, Cameo coral, retired DSP
Ink: blush blossom, cameo coral, ruby red, close to cocoa, black stazon
Other Stuff: markers, pop dots, brayer, pearls (source unknown)

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with this card. I love it! Makes me want to get out my stamp set and play with it!

    ReplyDelete