Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tropical Brayering


I'm back! Sorry for the unexpected day off yesterday. Got a flat tire on my way home from work and it just threw off my whole night :-( Spent all of today getting a new tire. Apparently I have a very "special" (=expensive, hard to find) tire and it was a chore to get it all taken care of, but thankfully it's all done.
The good news about today is that I got a box from my most favorite place - Stampin'Up! My new goodies have inspired me so I should have some exciting new things in the next couple days/weeks!
Tonight's card is the last one for my tropical gift card boxes. I had to wait for the square lattice embossing folder to finish it off, and that was part of my goodie box tonight. The patterned paper seemed a bit too bright for this card, so I sponged some crumb cake over top of it to tone it down a bit. This was the simplest brayering EVER - Crumb cake on the bottom and Rose red on the top - easy peasy!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Tropical Party
Cardstock: Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper white, Island Oasis DSP
Ink:Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Other Stuff: Square lattice embossing folder, brayer, sponge dauber, Log Cabin smooch spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment