Monday, July 26, 2010

Something flourishy


Well we're into week 2 of daily swim lessons and little girl is doing amazing! She can almost swim across the whole width of the pool all by herself!! She is determined to get this swimming thing figured out and she is working sooo hard. I really don't think I could be any prouder of her! A nice side effect of her working so hard is that she hasn't given us any problems with going to sleep at night - she's ready! That is certainly a help this week as I try to get ready for the open house.
Tonight's card is almost a complete copy of something I saw on Splitcoast from a poster named Adelecards. I was looking for something 'flourishy' to do as the project for my first workshop in 2 weeks. I have helped the hostess do some scrapbook pages and she said she really likes all the 'flourishy, flowery' cards I make, and this certainly fits the bill. She's coming over again on Wednesday to do some more scrapbook pages so I'll see what she thinks.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Baroque Motifs, Teeny tiny wishes
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Rich razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Rich razzleberry, Always Artichoke
Other Stuff: Word Window, Modern label, and Scallop border punches, 1/8" black ribbon, Basic rhinestones, dimensionals, paper crimper

1 comment: