Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not a card


Tonight's project is something that I did most of while I was at the beach. I bought this 'Beach' chipboard album when I went to the Great American Scrapbook convention in early June, and I knew when I bought it that I wanted to cover it with the Island Oasis DSP from the summer mini. It doesn't photograph as well as I would like, but I do think that it turned out pretty darn cute!! Honestly, the only thing that I would change about it is to make it bigger, so I could put more beach pictures in it!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: None
Cardstock: Island Oasis DSP
Ink: None
Other Stuff: Chipboard Sanding tool (unknown source), Chipboard album (Want 2 Scrap), ribbon (some SU!, some from my stash)

No comments:

Post a Comment