Sunday, July 25, 2010

Disaster zone!


Well, it's official. Governor Perry has declared my scrap area a disaster zone. I have been working hard this weekend, and if a messy desk is any indication, I got a lot done! Unfortunately, I don't have a ton to show for it, at least anything that's blog-worthy. I didn't actually make any cards tonight, but I did make these cute little card purses to put cards in. I had made the purse front when I was in Florida, but didn't put it on a card for some reason. I know that it might look like a lot of work to fussy cut those flowers, but I timed myself and it took me about 2 1/2 minutes to cut out all 4 flowers - not too shabby!!!!! Well, that's about all for tonight - it's not quite 11 yet so I guess I'll go work on my display boards a little more!

Thank you all so much for the comments on my Make & Take cards - I really appreciate it!!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Tropical Party
Cardstock: Whisper white, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Other Stuff: Dimensionals, Crop-a-dile, Eyelets, Tempting Turquoise Ribbon, 1 1/2" circle punch, Sponge Dauber

Card Purse tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers Resources page

No comments:

Post a Comment