Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pretty punches


We're being involuntarily exiled from the condo tomorrow, thanks to the board's poor planning :-( Why they decided that painting the walkways on a holiday week was a good idea is anyone's guess. So we had to pack the car up a day early (no walking or rolling or strolling from our condo to the elevator until the paint is fully dry), which means that all my scrapbook stuff had to get packed away already :-( So this will be my last card until I get safely back to Texas this weekend. This card uses a super-cute hostess stamp set from the Summer Mini, Punched Posies. I don't particularly like the name of the set, since it could imply that the posies got beat up, and they are too cute for that! Although it is nice to not have to fussy cut all the flowers - I still think they could have come up with a better name.
I'll catch up with you once I get back to Texas!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Punched posies (hostess)
Cardstock: Whisper white, So saffron, Melon Mambo
Ink: Melon mambo, So saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Other Stuff: Flower punches

1 comment: