Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I know, I know


I know that I said I wouldn't post any more cards using the Tropical Party stamp set, but then I saw a picture in our condo lobby that inspired me. I brought my brayer with me on the trip and hadn't used it, and I had all the right inks on hand, so it just had to be done. When things line up like that, well, you just have to go with it.
I hope that you all had a great Independance Day holiday. Our 4th was kind of dreary and overcast but I think we all still had 'Disney hangover' so we didn't mind too much. We went to Sea World on Monday and that was fantastic! The kiddos absolutely loved it, and both of them came home with stuffed penguins, of all things. When I get home I'm going to have to find a penguin stamp, because I have never seen two kids go so gaga over penguins before!!! Who knew?


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Tropical Party
Cardstock: Whisper white, tempting turquoise, so saffron, DSP
Ink: Sahara sand, Pacific point, Bashful blue, Old olive, Early espresso
Other Stuff: Markers, Versamark ink pad, clear embossing powder, brayer, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment