Saturday, July 10, 2010

Home at last!


Hi everyone! We have finally returned from our annual family vacation, and I think I'm ready for real life again. Vacation was absolutely wonderful, but with 2 little ones, it can also be more, um, I'll go with active, than relaxing. So we're home once more, and I actually have everything put away INCLUDING my NEW STUFF!!! (I know you are wondering if I had too much sun, but maybe it is a by-product of spending so much time with my ultra-organized mother - a good by-product!) I was like a kid in a candy store, going up to my fully stocked stamp & scrap area!!!! I didn't know where to start. The card I'm showing tonight is kind of a mish-mash of a bunch of new stuff. I finally got my Itty bitty buttons, which seem like they were on backorder forever, and the new textured impressions plate called Vintage Wallpaper - it is GORGEOUS!!!!! I thought I'd start out pretty simple so as to not blow a circuit in my brain.
I should be back on my regular daily blogging schedule now, so check back soon!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Pocket silhouettes (sentiment - used stamp-a-ma-jig to make one line into two to fit onto circle punch)
Cardstock: Baja breeze, Greenhouse gala DSP
Ink: Chocolate chip
Other Stuff: Vintage wallpaper textured impressions plate, 1" circle punch, Bitty bits punch pack, Itty Bitty buttons, Linen thread, Crystal effects, Sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment