Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Challenging myself


Today's card is a sketch challenge, something that I haven't done in a while. Actually, I haven't done any challenges in a while. Don't know why, maybe I've been challenged enough lately without having to go looking for more, LOL!!! Anyway, for this card I busted out my brand spankin' new Brights Paper Pack and maybe it's just me, but it's HARD to make that first cut on such a beautiful stack of paper. But one of my goals for this year is to stop being a collector and actually BE a stamper and use my supplies, so that is what I did (a challenge within a challenge - love it!) Hope you like!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Whisper white, Crumb cake, Brights DSP (Old olive)
Ink: Certainly celery, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Chocolate chip
Other Stuff: Sponge dauber, stamp-a-ma-jig, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment