Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh what a night!


I'm beat. Long story short: Hubby's transmission went out. Car shopping tonight and tomorrow for sure. It's 100+ degrees outside. Yuck. But know what I did as soon as we got home tonight? I told hubby I needed a cold diet coke and half an hour or so in my happy place upstairs. And in that half hour, I came up with tonight's card. Super simple, super pretty and a surefire mood lifter, at least for the creator. And I used stuff that I have had forever in my stash (well, the early espresso is somewhat new). Probably a good idea since we're going to have a new car payment in a few days. But I know I can do it, and that's what matters.



Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: 5th Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Ink: Versamark
Other Stuff: white embossing powder, Pretty in pink satin ribbon, scallop border punch, bow easy

No comments:

Post a Comment