Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspired


Inspired by Nature is my favorite stamp set. Ever. It just works for anything I want to do. Brayer? Perfect. Masculine cards? Perfect. Birthday? Check. Sympathy? Check. I could go on and on . . . chalkboard technique, poppin pastels, embossing, markers, the possibilities are endless. Today's card is a modified version of one they showed in the Idea book & Catalog last year, I think. I just updated the colors and used current designer series paper. I've been on a big kick with this stamp set lately, so there will probably be more to come, and I'll promise you that nothing will look the same!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Garden Green, Greenhouse Garden DSP
Ink: Versamark
Other Stuff: Sizzix texturz plate, Marina Mist 1/8" ribbon, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment