Friday, July 23, 2010

Chalkboard!


Does anyone else get excited to see all the school supplies filling the shelves of the stores right now? Once a geek, I guess always a geek, because school supplies really do make me happy. I loved going back to school each fall. All your notebooks were clean, you had a ton of pencils and pens, crayons were new and beautiful . . . ahhh. Tonight's card is my attempt at the chalkboard technique using my favorite stamp of all time in honor of back to school sales.
I've got a busy stamping weekend ahead of me to get ready for my open house next week, so bear with me if I take a night or two off! Stay cool my friends.


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Cardstock:Pretty in pink, Rose red, Garden green, Basic black
Ink: Garden green, white craft
Other Stuff: Stampin pastels, Scalloped edge border punch, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment