Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Guest Designer


Tonight I am having some computer troubles: for some reason my computer is running unnaturally slow. Good thing that I have a 'Guest Designer' for the card I'm posting tonight! I got permission to post this card from my Stampin'Up demo Pam Lewis. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever? This could be a Father's Day card, or if your dad is like my dad and only wears suits to weddings and funerals, then it could be a Happy Retirement card or a Congratulations on your Promotion card, or any kind of manly card, really. I'm not going to lie to you though: this card is not for beginners. And I probably wouldn't try to mass-produce it. But once it's done it is definately eye-catching and pretty awesome. I may actually have to try this one and modify it a bit to put on a white doctor's coat and give it to our graduating fellows. Oooohhh, I'm liking that idea!!!! If I can stand to be up in my stamp room for long enough to get the supplies, I might have to try that later this week (still no AC upstairs and we're close to 100 all week)
Stay tuned for some exciting news I'll hopefully be able to share with you soon!
PS. Please leave me a comment if you'd like the directions for this card. I didn't ask Pam if I could do that so I need to check with her before posting that kind of thing out in the open.
Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Sanded
Cardstock:Chocolate chip, Real Rust, Real Rust DSP
Ink: Chocolate chip
Other Stuff: Marker, Old Olive satin ribbon, chocolate chip brads, mat pack, paper trimmer, bone folder, ruler, exacto knife

2 comments:

  1. This card is one of my favorites that we ever did in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card !! is it possible to give out the instructions? thanks Gladys

    ReplyDelete