Monday, June 14, 2010

Short & sweet


Tonight's card took me 3x as long to try and photograph than it took for me to make it. A while ago I decided that I HAD to have the Clearly Thanks Window sheets, and then they sat and sat and sat on my desk and mocked me. Now they are retiring so I decided to pull them out and make a card out of them so I can say I used them before they are gone for good. I have to say, they really are as easy as I thought they would be. Almost feels like cheating, making a card that simple. Almost. It got me back when I had to try and photograph that window sheet without making a big huge flash splotch on the card, completely obliterating the actual card front. So this is about the 15th take and I have to just say you'll have to believe me that it's a) pink, not peach, b)pretty cute in person, and c)super-simple when you need a quick birthday card or just have no creative mojo one night (guilty).

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Sincere salutations
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, DSP
Ink: Black stazon
Other Stuff: Clearly thanks window sheets, Scalloped border punch, rhinestone brads (SEI)

No comments:

Post a Comment